Psychiatric expert opinion

A psychiatric opinion may be issued only about you, at your own request in a professionally justified case, if it is necessary to issue a medical certificate of your own mental condition. It is also necessary to declare your need for the expert opinion in advance.

In some cases (eg civil or criminal cases, official investigations, etc.) only a forensic psychiatrist can give you an opinion, in which case I will refer you to the appropriate bodies.

If I can comply with your request, I will only express my opinion in writing in Hungarian and / or English after a full psychiatric examination.


Cookie configuration
We use cookies on the website to provide the best possible user experience. If you continue to use our website, you accept cookies. Click <a href="%PRIVACY_LINK%">here</a> for details.
Cookie configuration